“I lost several important documents needed for my clients. Thankfully, I found your site and recovered my data in minutes!”
- Secure recovery of deleted files, documents, pictures, music, videos etc. on Mac
- Recovers data from incorrectly-burnt or damaged CD, DVD, HD DVD or Blu-rays
- Recovers lost & deleted data from corrupt, formatted, or deleted Mac volumes
- Recovers data from HFS, HFS+, FAT, and ExFAT based drives / volumes
- Recovers data from NTFS-formatted Windows Boot Camp partition
Create an Image – In situations where your Hard Drive is rife with bad sectors and is at risk of seizing up or completely crashing, that’s when you can create and save a displayable image of your Mac Hard Drive, volume or any other isolated region of your Mac so that you have a comprehensive backup of your data that you can later restore.
Raw Recovery – You can use this neat little feature to recover lost or deleted files on the basis of file signatures with the advanced Raw Recovery feature that supports 122 different file types.
Selective Recovery – When the scanning process is done, Mac Data Recovery will display all recoverable files and folders in a convenient tree-view. You can then quickly check the ones you want to recover and leave the ones you don’t want to recover blank. When you’re ready, simply click a button to initiate recovery.
Safe & Secure
- 15-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Free Technical Support
- 100% Safe & Ad-Ware Free
Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery
Recovering your Mac data will be easier than you ever thought possible.
Data loss is a problem most people don’t plan for. Usually it happens when you’re working away furiously and suddenly you delete a file by accident. Or, maybe a family member or coworker erases a critical file or image on your machine without knowing how important it is. Whatever the cause, data loss can be a genuine nightmare. It might mean you have to completely redo hours, even weeks worth of hard work, cancel important PPT presentations, or miss the opportunity to re-read a critical business email. And that’s why it’s so important to protect yourself against all types of data loss situations, including deletion, corruption and the rest. Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery is your all-in-one data solution that quickly and easily recovers lost, deleted, formatted or inaccessible data from your Mac. This powerful tool retrieves your most valued files, folders and documents even after you’ve emptied your Trash basket. That’s right. Mac Data Recovery uses cutting-edge recovery technology to bring back complete data sets from any HFS, HFS+ and FAT file system-based storage media, whether the deletion was done on purpose or by accident. With its easy-to-use, interactive interface, recovering your Mac data will be easier than you ever thought possible. No matter what your level of technical skill, you’ll still be able to command this tool to do exactly what you want without requiring any extra help. Now let’s take a look at some of the key features you get with your download of Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery:
- Recovers deleted files, including documents, images, music, video, Mac volumes & more
- Recovers from any hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card, iPod and optical media
- Supports recovery from all the Intel based Mac and Power PC
- Compatible with the latest OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion & lower versions as well
- Use ‘Create Image’ feature of the Stellar Phoenix Mac data recovery software to create a carbon-copy of your hard drive or volume.
- The ‘Create Image’ feature reads the volume or hard drive sector-by-sector and creates a replica.
- While imaging the drive, the software skips the bad sectors if there are any, and creates the image of only good sectors.
- Once the Image is created, use the image file for recovering the data using Stellar Phoenix Mac Recovery Software.
- Run Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery.
- Click the ‘Formatted Media/Lost File Recovery’ icon.
- The list of all Logical volumes will appear. Select the one from which you need to recover the data. Then click ‘Continue’.
The software will scan the selected volume or drive for all formatted data and list the recovered files in a tree-structure. Checkmark the files, folders and click the ‘Recover’ button to save them at a destination of your choice.